Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My honda accord'97 refuses to start due to lack of power supply to the engine.Do i change the brainbox?

The problem is, it refuses to start in the mornings and after two atempts and it started and worked thru out,it has not started at all on the 3rd morning.I changed alternator belt the 1st time and it started but i guess the issue as comfirmed by my mechanic and electrician is that power is not being supplied to the engine.Water dripped under my left dashboard and some of it got into the brainbox.Again someone suggested the security device i installed in my car was responsible but after disabling it, the problem is still there.
My honda accord'97 refuses to start due to lack of power supply to the engine.Do i change the brainbox?
unless there was a whole lotta water, it must be something else.
My honda accord'97 refuses to start due to lack of power supply to the engine.Do i change the brainbox?
Take it to a mechanic.
Have AAA tow it to a mechanic

No comments:

Post a Comment