Tuesday, September 20, 2011

1990 Mazda 626 Auto doesnt want to start?

I put a new alternator belt and change the spark plug wires since then it doesn't want to start. It ran perfectly fine before, Is there any suggestion on what else should i check?
1990 Mazda 626 Auto doesnt want to start?
I probably won't get the chance to answer your question, but others would like more information:



Does your engine try to start?

Do you just hear a %26quot;clicking sound%26quot; when you turn the key?

Are you sure that you put the plug wires back on to the correct spark plug?



I once had a Navy Captain call me with a problem on his car. When I got there he said that he had sprayed the carburator with cleaner, and also his plugs.(?). I asked him if he put the wires back on the correct plug (4 cylinder) and he asked what I meant. Anyway, he thought that the sprark plug wires were there just to keep the plugs dry.
  • channel
  • primer for combination skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment